As an even less severe measure the Provider is entitled to delete such offers violating legal regulations or these TC. The data requested during registration is to be entered completely and correctly. The Provider will inform you immediately about the claim and give you the opportunity to enter a defence against the claims being asserted as far as this is legally necessary and/or possible. Each Methuselah will try to eliminate all others by nullifying their influence and power. 14. The Provider is no party to the contracts made between the users of the online platform operated by the Provider. 2. Vampire the eternal struggle - Unsere Auswahl unter der Menge an verglichenenVampire the eternal struggle Ergebnisse sonstiger Nutzer von Vampire the eternal struggle. 10. The revocation period is 14 days with effect from the conclusion of contract. Fabio Cadario
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us)
Furthermore, you warrant not to post anti-competitive contents. The objection has to be entered in writing. Particularly, you have to ensure that your login data do not come into the possession of any third party who could then use your user account. There are 5 different rules printed on 17 different rules cards. (*) Please delete as applicable. The right to suspend user accounts shall remain unaffected by this. Model revocation form
White Wolf Publishing had allowed CCG Workshop to release the Camarilla, Anarchs, Final Nights, Legacies of Blood, Black Hand and Kindred Most Wanted sets for online play. Vampire: The Eternal Struggle is a card game in which you take on the role of an ancient vampire, a Methuselah. Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Fifth Edition is now in stores! Vampire: The Eternal Struggle (published as Jyhad in the first or "Limited" edition and often abbreviated as V:TES) is a multiplayer collectible card game published by White Wolf Publishing. 7. On April 24, 2018, Black Chantry Productions, a fan-run organization, announced the company has obtained the license to produce Vampire: The Eternal Struggle and return the game to print. Italia
1. The amount of the fee charged depends on the Price list of the Provider valid at the time of the sale. The provider reserves the right to refuse registration without giving reasons. You are likewise prohibited from using the post-contractual communication serving the execution of contracts concluded on the provider's platform for advertising your own or another's commercial services or merchandise. 2. 2. If a user generates a trade offer by filling in a Tracked Trade form, and the receiving user accepts it by confirming the form, a legally valid contract between both users is concluded. 3. 3. Vampire: The Eternal Struggle (VTES) Tutorial Video - YouTube Two-player games (and to some extent three-player games) also suffer from lack of opportunity for the kind of inter-player alliances and treachery that are a large part of the game. 8. 7. You warrant to the Provider that you are entitled and able to grant the rights in the aforementioned scope for the contents posted by you. 2.
He appreciated the higher play speed that came with the Vampire: The Eternal Struggle re-launch's revised rules, although fellow Arcane staff member Jon Moore still found the game slow to play. Uploaded texts thus may be read and any images may be viewed. In tournament play and in some informal games, a time limit may be imposed, after which all remaining players receive half a victory point in addition to any they may have already received. In addition, you are prohibited from using hyperlinks in your offers.  Wizards published a player's guide Darkness Unveiled. If you cancel this contract, all payments made by you shall be promptly refunded by us within 14 days at the latest with effect from the day we have received your notice of revocation of this contract.
I'm pleased to announce you new online card search & deck-building tool - VDB - https://vdb.smeea.casa. 4. To that end, the Methuselahs will control and manipulate a number of minions (mostly younger vampires) to attack and destroy the other Methuselahs' resources. Obwohl dieser Vampire the eternal struggle vielleicht einen etwas erhöhten Preis im Vergleich zu den Konkurrenten hat, findet sich der Preis definitiv im Bezug auf Langlebigkeit und Qualität wider. The provider is not liable for the accuracy, quality, completeness, reliability, type and character or believability of the content uploaded by the users. You further acknowledge and agree that Card Game Geek shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. 6.
From December 2005 to the end of 2007 an online implementation of Vampire: The Eternal Struggle named "Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Online" was available. Editing may consist in shortening or editing texts, cutting uploaded images or reducing images as thumbnails. 1. Games can take anything from half an hour to three or more hours (for a 5-player game). ", In 2004, Inquest Gamer Magazine picked Vampire: The Eternal Struggle as the all-time best multiplayer collectible card games. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you will have to inform us (Fabio Cadario, Viale Druso 183, 39100 Bolzano, eMail: info@CardGameGeek.com) about your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. In case of the suspension of the user account or a termination by the Provider for good cause, you are prohibited to re-register on the online platform in order to open a new user account without the prior express consent of the Provider. The Provider may terminate the contract at any time within a period of two weeks to the end of the month. contrary to the provisions of the German Penal Code or to the Narcotics Act, the Pharmaceutical Products Act or the gun control law or which are:
This ensures that most players stay in the game longer, instead of the playing field being reduced quickly to those with the best cards and the greatest skill. Cancellation policy
On a player's turn, they direct their minions to perform a number of actions and attacks, which other players' minions may intercept or interrupt. 2. The object for each player is to oust their "prey" (the player seated on their left) while defending themself from their "predator" (the player seated on their right). Users may opt to purchase a Premium membership to access some specific extra services. 3. Due to the fact that being ousted nets the predator 6 pool, and thus makes him stronger and more dangerous to the next prey, it is not uncommon for players to suddenly start helping a player in a weak situation, or gang up on a player who seems to be getting too string. If legal proceedings are taken against the Provider by another user or other third parties due to unlawful contributions, commentaries, user profile contents and/or offers, you shall indemnify the Provider from any liability and costs to the aforementioned extent. Usage of the Provider's online platform requires the registration of a user account. 3. the contents involve any sensitive information on individual persons or groups of persons, unless the required consent and/or rights of use are at hand. Illegal contents
1. The Provider merely acts as a venue arranging contracts between traders. The main difference between these are the size of the set and the number of reprints. Such content does not represent the Provider's opinion and in particular the Provider does not endorse such contents. 17. From December 2005 to the end of 2007 an online implementation of Vampire: The Eternal Struggle named "Vampire: The Eternal Struggle Online" was available. White Wolf Publishing had allowed CCG Workshop to release the Camarilla, Anarchs, Final Nights, Legacies of Blood, Black Hand and Kindred Most Wanted sets for online play. Prior to its re-launch as Vampire: The Eternal Struggle, the game had sold poorly in Israel, allegedly because of its earlier name Jyhad; Arcane considered the old name a mistake, both due to how it allegedly had hurt sales in that region, and because it failed to convey what the game was about. 2. In this e-mail the Provider will inform you separately about your possibility of objection, the time limit, the form and the consequences of your inactivity. Extraordinary contract termination and suspension of the account
9. Right of revocation
mobile phones etc.) You must increase your influence and destroy the other Methuselahs … After the events of Gehenna ended the official World of Darkness storyline, V:TES is considered a sort of alternative reality of the setting, as it continues though White Wolf publishes no further official products for the roleplaying game. The number of reprints is low and usually restricted to the pre-constructed starter decks. Gameplay offers many options for alliance or betrayal. New players are usually not able to build a large number of different decks with only cards from this expansion's boosters due to the lack of basic cards provided either in the starters or in a base set. Your hunger for power knows no bounds, and you use whatever means possible to weaken your enemies, from subtle mischief to frontal assault. During registration you state your e-mail address and choose a user name and password. White Wolf announced that Vampire: The Eternal Struggle would cease production on September 10, 2010.. 1. 1. Players could create decks and compete online for a monthly fee. Email: info@CardGameGeek.com
In this case you are entitled to an extraordinary termination after notification of the transfer of contract. For this, you may use the attached model revocation form, which is not, however, mandatory. I/We* hereby give notice that I/we* withdraw from my/our* contract for provision of the following services
19. These will be made available to you before use in the form of additional terms and conditions. Moreover, you warrant to the provider not to post contents on the online platform which infringe the rights of third parties or the content of which is unlawful or has been declared inadmissible by the Provider.  Klimes comments that "There is now pretty much always a good attack you can choose, and almost always a choice of defences against it. 39100 Bolzano
Additionally, you have to confirm that you have read and accepted the TC and that you have received the cancellation policy. Standard time limit for a tournament game is 2 hours. The Provider reserves the right to demand that appropriate evidence (excerpt from the commercial register, trade license, regulatory licenses) be provided prior to account activation. 5. Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Players could create decks and compete online for a monthly fee. 1. The provider then sends you an e-mail with an activation link in order to verify your e-mail address. The mandatory consumer protection regulations applicable in the country where you usually reside shall remain applicable, as long as these offer you extensive protection. 2. The Provider reserves the right to make the utilization of the service provided dependent on certain requirements, such as the verification of personal user data and the amount of positive and negative ratings or the payment of the agreed commission. It was developed and maintained by CCG Workshop. 4. protected by law (e.g. The Provider is not liable for possible damages and/or misuse of personal data which may arise by your use of a third party app. All natural and legally competent persons above 18 years of age, as well as legal persons can register as a user. Consequences of cancellation
The Provider is liable under statutory provision with the following exceptions: If your damages result from the loss of data, the Provider is not liable, provided that the damages could have been avoided by you by regularly and completely backing up any relevant data. This makes forming and shifting alliances part and parcel of the game. The Provider shall be entitled to transfer all or part of their rights and obligations arising from this contract to a third party by giving four weeks' notice. The Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. In the case of legal persons the registration must be completed by an authorized representative. Please be as thorough as you can in your description of the error as possible. of other users. The same applies to claims of third parties because the contents violate third party rights regardless of the authorship, especially rights of use and exploitation under copyright law. 16. 2. Accordingly, we have to inform you about the right of withdrawal as follows:
Although we do our best to make sure the card database is as accurate as possible, sometimes errors slip through the cracks and end up in the final database. However, if it uses this 'Toolbox' approach too strongly, it may spread itself too thin, and end up being incapable of following through.. The use of the online platform via third party apps and similar application programmes shall be at your own risk. Specification of services
If you upload contents to the online platform, you permit other users to use your contents to a certain extent. 4. In V:TES, each player takes on the role of a Methuselah, an ancient and manipulative vampire, who is not itself present in the struggle, but acts from afar. 1. Account registration for third parties without consent, as well as multiple accounts for a single user are expressly prohibited. Users of the online platform are given the opportunity to place trade offers, and to manage trades procedures via the online platform operated by the Provider. 3. constitute unacceptable harassment of other users, in particular in the form of Spam,
1. End of the information about the cancellation policy
The right to extraordinary termination of contract of both parties remains unaffected. You accept this offer by clicking on the activation link. 2. , Martin Klimes reviewed the Ancient Hearts expansion for Arcane magazine, rating it an 8 out of 10 overall. The changes and the new TC will be sent to you by e-mail. 3. Duration of Contract
2. General terms and conditions deviating from these terms are not applicable unless the provider agrees explicitly. The Provider reserves the right to continually adapt, update, extend, restrict, or remove features of the online platform. The new cards include cards from booster and starter packs. For the Islamic term, see. In addition, the provider is entitled to reproduce, communicate and make publicly available contents in the best possible quality via different terminal devices and different networks (public and private), comprising particularly the right to make the transfer of contents available for fixed and mobile terminal devices (e.g. The distribution of cards in boosters and starters is similar to a base set. Final Clause
If a player's pool is reduced to 0, the player is "ousted" and eliminated from the game. To
Warranties and Indemnities
A free registration is necessary in order to be able to use the online platform. Most cards in the library can only be used in conjunction with vampires once they have been brought out from the crypt. Dealings with Advertisers
2. pornographic, glorifying violence, abusive, immoral or violating the law for the protection of children and youth,
You may revoke this contractual statement within 14 days, without stating reasons. Card Game Geek neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the site by anyone other than authorized Card Game Geek employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Doubts exist especially, if:
The cost of a Premium membership has to be paid in advance and in full in order to enjoy those extra services. The starter decks contain 89 cards (with 77 library and 12 crypt cards) as well as a rule booklet. Name of the customer(s)
1. 18. Wenn Sie Vampire the eternal struggle nicht testen, sind Sie wohl nach wie vor nicht in Stimmung, um tatsächlich die Gegebenheiten zu verändern. An extraordinary contract termination is especially possible in case of major violations against these TC, violations against the obligation to truthfully submit the required personal data or major violations against the prohibition of posting illegal contents. 2. Group play with more than six players is rare, as an individual's turn can easily take two to three minutes, causing a slow game for all. Instead, the fulfilment of the contracts concluded via the online platform is effected exclusively between the users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, advertisers, and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Card Game Geek. Expansion sets contain booster packs and may contain a number of pre-constructed starter decks. Designers: Robert Goudie, Richard Garfield, L. Scott Johnson, © Copyright 2017-2021 | CardGameGeek.com Network | All Rights Reserved, First Blood - Introductory decks for Vampire: the Eternal Struggle, Vampire: Elder Kindred Network Newsletter February 2019, Jyhad CCG Sealed Starter & Booster Unboxing. Short-term deals and trade-offs (with very fluid terms) are typical, and bluffing is also often used. Data protection
2. You agree that Card Game Geek shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the site. They produced expansions which were made available for free as PDFs and new sets of physical cards.  A common criticism reported from players was its slow play speed. Account registration is free of charge. Inevitably, this involves that the respective content is saved to the memory of the other user's terminal device. Vampire: The Eternal Struggle is a trading card game in which two or more players take on the roles of ancient vampires known as Methuselahs. First printing had 5C, 3V, 2U, 1R; which was subsequently changed for second and subsequent print runs into 4C, 3V, 3U, 1R. You bear full responsibility for any granting of rights, contributions, contents of your user profile and offers. There are many ways to win in V:TES, though they all depend on eventually wearing down your prey's pool. Thus there is a tendency for players to help weaker ones to frustrate the stronger players' dominance. , In 2006, Inquest Gamer Fan Awards called the Third Edition expansion the 'Best CCG Expansion'.. Links
The Provider is also not liable for the formation, implementation and fulfilment of contracts between users. Vampire: The Eternal Struggle was a very popular card game in the 1990s, outselling most other collectible card games on the market at the time, although behind Magic: The Gathering in sales. Notice of termination must be given in writing in any event. This boost of resources might possibly enable him to eventually "sweep the table" (gaining momentum with every kill) and oust every other player. Each deck is built with two components: 'Crypt' - containing cards representing vampires (and in some cases mortal allies) that the player may control during the game. When a player plays one, a referendum is called in which each player can cast votes, either by using votes granted from cards in play (typically from vampires with a "title" such as a Prince or Bishop) or by playing cards from hand, and the results of the referendum can affect all the players - though which players benefit and which players get hurt are all up to how the votes are cast. 5. serve the performance or assistance of anti-competitive actions, including progressive customer canvassing (such as chain, snowball or pyramid systems),
White Wolf releases V:TES cards in base sets, expansion sets and mini expansion sets. You will be informed of the suspension in writing.
Deals and alliances, both for the moment or for the whole game, can play a big role. In order to protect your account from the unauthorized access of a third party, you should change your password regularly. Hi community!Black Chantry Productions hereby announce that anyone playing Vampire: The Eternal Struggle online on LackeyCCG.com and submitting their result (tournament, league or casual) at VTES-hook.com will enter into a prize draw. In an interview with Robert Goudie, Garfield particularly notes dedicated multi-player (3+) rules, a lack of "land cards", and a more rapid card drawing mechanism (cards normally being replaced instantly after being played).. A player must spend their own pool in order to bring vampires out from their crypt or sometimes to play cards from their hand (as indicated on the card). The site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Contract conclusion between users
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Functional changes, transfer of contract
1. it concerns works which are protected under copyright or neighbouring right, such as third party videos, photos, graphics, logos, brands and texts. Ancient Hearts will add significant interest to your games, which is all you can ask of any expansion.
Game time varies greatly depending on the number of players and the style of decks played.
1. The total cards include the cards from booster and starter, the number in brackets only include those from the booster packs. Right of withdrawal
 As Garfield's first follow-up to his popular Magic: The Gathering collectible card game, he was eager to prove that the genre was "a form of game as potentially diverse as board games".
These conditions create a game where players are almost always interacting with the other players for both short- and long-term goals instead of simply waiting for their turns. It was developed and maintained by CCG Workshop. 3.
The game was designed in 1994 by Richard Garfield and initially published by Wizards of the Coast. You commit to the Provider not to upload any illegal contents to the online platform. They only provide the platform for the purpose of allocating offers. The game was designed in 1994 by Richard Garfield and initially published by Wizards of the Coast and was the third CCG ever created, after Magic: The Gathering and Spellfire. V:TES is a game of negotiation, skill, and deck-building. It is set in the World of Darkness and is based on the Vampire: The Masquerade roleplaying game. Features: Combined deck building & search interface - browse & add cards to your decks on-the-fly; The game is ideally played by a group of four or five players, but it can be played by any number of players from two up. Mini-Expansion sets contains only booster packs and the number of cards are restricted to 60 new cards (20 rare, 20 uncommon and 20 common cards). They feature also a particular theme. In particular, you grant the provider the right to upload the respective contents to the online platform and to perform the duplication of the contents as necessary (saving to servers etc.). Date
Furthermore, an extraordinary contract termination shall be considered in case of another good cause, especially in case of the loss of access data or the suspected misuse thereof by a third party. 1. "Jyhad" redirects here. Rights of use for uploading contents
The contract between you and the provider is concluded for an indefinite duration.  After the 1996 Sabbat expansion, Wizards of the Coast abandoned the game, and in 2000 White Wolf took over development. Placing offers on the platform operated by the Provider constitutes a legally binding offer for the conclusion of a contract. The provisions of the Italian private international law are excluded.
The new TC shall be considered as agreed, if you do not object to its applicability within six weeks upon receiving the e-mail. Methuselahs are considered mere legend by younger vampires. 1. libellous or defamatory, irrespective of who is affected by these contents,